About Christianity Explored
- Christianity Explored is a three part course, taking place over three short sessions on Saturday mornings (on the 30th Sept, 7th Oct and 14th Oct). The sessions are timed so as no to take up too much of your Saturday: running from 8.45-10.00am. A breakfast of bacon sandwiches or vegetarian alternative is provided!
- The course takes place at St Mary’s Bransgore
- The course explores the life and claims of Jesus Christ, drawing mainly upon Mark’s Gospel, the earliest eyewitness account of his life. We’ll be thinking about the big questions about Jesus: who is he? why did he come? what does it mean to follow him?
- Nothing is assumed. You won’t be asked to pray, read out loud or sing. Any question is welcome and I’ll do my best to answer it.
- A Christianity Explored session starts with food, then has a presentation or Q&A, followed by a short film and some discussion questions. You can be as vocal as you like in the discussion, or just sit and listen to what others have to say.
- Feel free to come just to the first session and see if it’s for you.
To find out more about it and see if its something you might be interested in, check out the link below.